First I'll introduce you to all the new friends I made... most of them are boys... and most of them have nicknames. But I'll introduce you to them all so that you can put names to faces when I talk about them.... Some of the photos are embarrassing for those in them... but there will be my fair share of drunken images too... some photos are quite big because they are from Frankie and Gallagher...TimmehTiffskiesThe PC's... PC2 (left) PC1 (right)Stricko - aka Captain Snooze (doing what he does best)ShaneoScottyQuinlanNoahMickMartyLil RyanMy KieranJonJasonJamesJaiIvanovicGallagherFrenchieFrankieDanCraftyWellsyBandaidsTassieAshLockeridge
Okay - so Kanga Cup would have to have been one of the best experiences of my life... I made some awesome new friends... And also met some people who I would have chosen not to have met. BUT - regardless, it was unreal!!
Some memorable events:
- Origin night: Andrew getting plastered and being nicknamed P.C.2... (standing for pissed cunt)... Go the blues!!!!
- The biff on the Friday night: Shaneo, Jase, Me, Lockeridge, Crafty and Jon were witness to perhaps the biggest and worst bashings we've ever seen. I was in complete and utter shock!
- Friday night at O'Malley's: Shaneo, Me, Jase, Lockeridge, Jon and Crafty all each took one for the team and got hit across the face with a newspaper... Why?? For the hell of it... and also because Jase skulled a schooner of Guinness and couldn't feel his face... and we wanted to make sure...
- Brookie's Friday night skulling: The boys bought me a schooner of Stella Artois... and then sang the following song to me as I skulled it down...
"Here's to Biceps, she's true blue... she's a piss pot through and through... She's an asshole so they say... tried to go to heaven, but she went the other way... she went down... down... down... down... (and the down chant continued until I finished)."
- The arm wrestling competition: One would think that being the only female in an arm wrestling competition, I'd be out after the first couple of rounds... but nope! Made it to the final with Crafty - and nailed him! I won!!! hence, I was nicknamed Biceps.
- The introduction of PC: On the first night, Greg was so smashed that he couldn't tell anyone his name... hence, he was nicknamed PC (for Pissed Cunt)
- The Chants: We, the referees created many many chants... Most of which can be found under the LJ Cut...( The ChantsCollapse )
- The birth of Brookie's refereeing song...( You don't know what it's like!Collapse )
- Christian Harlow: Super fuckwit - that's all I need to say!
- Christian Junior: Who could forget when I nailed that wanker in the side of the head with a perfect volley... courtesy of a perfect ball from Shaneo... Stupid dickhead was a loser, conspiracy accuser and he had rotten teeth... ewww!!
- Hank the Tank: the inspector who was a complete and utter legend!! Photo below is of him with the boys at the dinner.... He was awesome! Everyday, he'd attempt to break his record from getting to Kaleen from Southwell Park...Hank and the boys
- Brookie: Never without a beer after 4pm
- Run ins with the sheep...
- Apple Crumb?
- Shaneo and the glasses
- Bandaids hooking in with all the boys
- Laura the little hussy getting put in her place by me on the first day
- The referee's exhibition futsal game
- The player who asked for my phone number
- The player who told me his phone number
- Getting absolutely smashed on the last night and having Kieran put toothpaste all over my face, only for me to wipe it all over Frankie...
- Kieran teaching me how to play roulette and helping me double my money
- Brookie winning Tooheys New trivia
- Kieran ending up in the bush
- The empties collection
and of course - The refereeing!!!( The memorable photosCollapse )
And finally - I thought I'd post some pictures to let you all in on what I do... While I was at Kanga Cup, I was lucky enough to have been selected to referee the Under 18 girls Grand Final... which is where these photos came from...( In actionCollapse )
Wow!! What a post! Lots of pictures!!
I'm gonna leave it here now and post some more pictures maybe later...
Buh bye... Love the newly nicknamed BICEPS Brookie!
Okay, so this is gonna be one incredibly long post... Because I've been away for ages... went to Kanga Cup in Canberra... I've got lots of photos to post. Many stories to tell.